Friday, June 22, 2012

Around the World in 80 Days

Me, Micah, and Josiah are planning a trip around the world. Since I was three, I've always wanted to be a famous explorer, and Micah and Josiah just want to go along with me to the cool places. We decided to start planning our trip yesterday. So far we have thirteen stops:

1. Antarctica - me, Micah, and Josiah, two weeks, Micah is hoping to meet a penguin

2. Rio - me, Micah, and Josiah, 9 days, Micah is hoping to meet a blue macaw, and I'm going to hang-glide and explore the jungles

3. Los Angeles - just me and Micah, 15 days, we don't know what we're going to do there yet

4. Washington, DC - just me and Josiah, one week, we are going to take a tour of the White House and see the Washington Monument

5. Chicago - just me and Josiah, 5 days, we don't know what we're going to do there yet

6. Santa Fe - just me and Josiah, one week, we don't know yet

7. Liberty Island - me, Micah, and Josiah, staying in a hotel for three days, we're going to see the Statue of Liberty

8. Mt Rushmore - just me and Micah, 2 days, we're gonna climb up Abraham Lincoln's face

9. San Antonio - just me and Micah, one week, we're gonna see the Alamo

10. Yellowstone National Park - me, Micah, and Josiah, 5 days, we're gonna see Old Faithful

11. Chitzen Ita - me, Micah, and Josiah, one week, we're gonna climb to the top of the pyramid and set a flag on the top

12. Chicago (again) - this time Micah gets to go, two weeks, we're gonna stay AT the Space Needle

13. Green Bay - just me - relaxing for 12 days

14. Alaska - me, Micah, and Josiah, 14 days, ice fishing in Ft Yukon

15. Hawaii - me, Micah, and Josiah, with BooBoo and Yogi!! 6 days, we're going to climb a volcano. (Good thing you got those new knees, BooBoo! ;)

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome trip you have planned! I hope that you are actually able to do it some day! (or at least part of it... But you left out Hawaii---or is that a trip that parents and grandparents will be allowed to take with you?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BooBoo and Yogi, I've added a 15!

    ReplyDelete