Me, Micah, and Josiah are planning a trip around the world. Since I was three, I've always wanted to be a famous explorer, and Micah and Josiah just want to go along with me to the cool places. We decided to start planning our trip yesterday. So far we have thirteen stops:
1. Antarctica - me, Micah, and Josiah, two weeks, Micah is hoping to meet a penguin
2. Rio - me, Micah, and Josiah, 9 days, Micah is hoping to meet a blue macaw, and I'm going to hang-glide and explore the jungles
3. Los Angeles - just me and Micah, 15 days, we don't know what we're going to do there yet
4. Washington, DC - just me and Josiah, one week, we are going to take a tour of the White House and see the Washington Monument
5. Chicago - just me and Josiah, 5 days, we don't know what we're going to do there yet
6. Santa Fe - just me and Josiah, one week, we don't know yet
7. Liberty Island - me, Micah, and Josiah, staying in a hotel for three days, we're going to see the Statue of Liberty
8. Mt Rushmore - just me and Micah, 2 days, we're gonna climb up Abraham Lincoln's face
9. San Antonio - just me and Micah, one week, we're gonna see the Alamo
10. Yellowstone National Park - me, Micah, and Josiah, 5 days, we're gonna see Old Faithful
11. Chitzen Ita - me, Micah, and Josiah, one week, we're gonna climb to the top of the pyramid and set a flag on the top
12. Chicago (again) - this time Micah gets to go, two weeks, we're gonna stay AT the Space Needle
13. Green Bay - just me - relaxing for 12 days
14. Alaska - me, Micah, and Josiah, 14 days, ice fishing in Ft Yukon
15. Hawaii - me, Micah, and Josiah, with BooBoo and Yogi!! 6 days, we're going to climb a volcano. (Good thing you got those new knees, BooBoo! ;)
I got a new book at the library today, called Ask Me Anything. It's awesome. Here are six things that I've already learned:
1. The universe is 13.7 billion years old.
2. 0.14% of the sun is made out of iron.
3. All the heat in the universe when it started was 18 billion trillion trillion.
4. The universe is expanding 45 miles every second.
5. We're made out of the elements in stars.
6. 1 light year is 5.88 million million miles.
I've been writing comics. They're called 1st Person Gets the Glory, 2nd One Not So Much. There are lots of them. Mom said that even though I'm not really learning anything new, I'm getting lots of practice in writing and creativity and that's kind of like learning. So I thought I would put one of my comics on my blog. I hope you like it!
Pirate mean robbery at sea. A famous chinese pirate is ching shih. her husband was named Zheng Vi. She was in control of 80,000 men and 1800 ships.
Another famous female pirate is Anne bonny. She was born in Ireland. 2 places that Anne bonny is well known are Jamaica and the bahamas. (P.S. f you sail at sea use a large ship.)
Egyptians believe that people that die go to the afterlife. The afterlife is also known as the field of rushes. King tut was once a egyptian pharoh. His real name was tutinkamen (tootincomen).
To make a mummy first the eqyptians dehydrate the body. They use natron from wadiel natrun. Then they remove the internal organs. To take out the brain they use a sharp object and slice the head open.
Ghosts are a myth that lots of people believe. Another myth is a haunted house. To some people ghosts are scary. To me there not because if there ghosts, when they try to hurt you they'll go right through you.
Ghosts are usually explained as the "undead." That means souls rummaging around terrorizing people. A haunted house is a place where ghosts and other monsters live. People are scared of them because strange things happen.